Pages

Snow!


A short extra update... It started to snow! And that on the 2nd of December ❆ ❆ ❆

One wonderful afternoon...

My mom came to my place and we had a lovely day together. She did not visit the tent because it is too cold for her, but we enjoyed tea and a good afternoon full of talking. When we went outside I noticed the wet spots of rain on the street, a feeling of dread overcame me, but when I looked up I was overwhelmed by joy. It was snowing!

If there is anything I love about this world it is snow. Even though it was only a little it was still the best feeling in the world seeing it. When I decided I wanted to live in a tent during the autumn and possibly the winter, it was one of my biggest wishes to wake up, open the tent and see nothing but white snow and hear nothing else but the sound of falling snow flakes.

As I was biking back home to my tent the snowing stopped, but that was okay. The temperature hasn't risen above 0˙C yet, so anything that falls during the night will likely still be there in the morning. After coming home I changed into my comfy outfit, put on some candles and made a fire. And as I sat down to finish the blog post I intended to finish this morning, I hear the sound of falling rain. 'Could that possibly be more snow?!', I thought. In a hurry I opened the tent and I saw nothing, but when I stuck out my arm I saw snow flakes gathering on my sweater. How many times a day could one be blessed?!

Obviously I can't wait until morning, will it be white or will it be green? Either way, I had a wonderful day! 


Source Top Picture: Pexels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram