Pages

First December Walk


This morning it was still quite dark when I woke up. It was cold, my breath was forming clouds, but my bed was warm. I didn't really want to leave my bed, but I was half expecting a beautiful field of grass with frost to welcome me and I was kind of thirsty so eventually I decided to get out, and I found out I was right. 

The moment I opened the vertical zipper I could peak outside and saw nothing but mist. Two zippers later I was astonished by the beauty of this semi-dark morning. The grass had indeed frost arounds its edges and when I stepped outside the grass and fallen leaves crunched under my clogs. (Un)fortunately for me the tap was frozen and I had to walk to the main building. Seeing all the beauty wrapped in silence, I could not do anything else but take a slow walk trough the moorland as quickly as possible - which meant in my pyjamas. And this is what I found.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram